SEA PINES MONTESSORI
Now Hiring: UE 9 - 12
Ever wanted to live by the beach? Now’s your chance!
A beautiful school on Hilton Head Island, steeped in South Carolina and Montessori history, seeks a trained AMS or AMI teacher for its Upper Elementary 9-12 class.
Sea Pines Montessori Academy, established in 1968 and South Carolina’s first Montessori school, sits at the south end of the island nestled between a forest preserve and the Atlantic Ocean. We serve children, ages 18 months to 8th grade, from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm. In addition to academic rigor, we offer: group music, art studio, Mandarin Chinese, Suzuki piano, Suzuki violin, soccer, tennis, golf, fitness, yoga, JV/V Cross Country, JV/V Track and Field, V Volleyball, science fair, community outreach, chorus, parent-child classes, summer camp, and a thriving parent education curriculum. Our 6th, 7th, and 8th graders also participate in Montessori Model United Nations.
UE teacher/classroom details:
- -8:00 am – 4:00 pm teacher hours,
- -Large classroom (approximately 1600+ square feet),
- -Adequate desk and floor spacing,
- -2 outdoor porches,
- -Well-equipped realm of LE/UE materials and lessons,
- -Lots of storage space (2 large walk-in closets)
- -iMac and Macbook for use in and out of the classroom,
- -MRX subscription,
- -Equipment for making materials (large/small laminator, varying copiers, paper cutters, cricut, and art studio),
- -Substantial materials and activity budget for immediate and long-term use.
- -Above average salary,
- -Health benefits,
- -401K matching program,
- -Professional development opportunities (Conferences, classes, etc.),
- -Discount for child [where applicable],
- -8 PTO days for personal leave
- -An average of 20 paid holiday/school closing breaks plus summers
- -Signing bonus,
- -Paid moving expenses, AND
- -A relaxing life on the beach!
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Wednesday, 13 February 2013 06:02)